суббота, 12 января 2013 г.

r1.rssmix.org: Gas Mask Orgasm (2013)

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Gas Mask Orgasm (2013)
Jan 12th 2013, 09:10


Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM

I love it when Master plays with me and I love it even more when Master puts a gasmask on my face, fixes me in tight latex and makes me come like you wouldn't believe. I enjoy it totally being under his control and not being able to stop the powerful vibration on my clit that drives me crazy. The gasmask is a total aphrodisiac. The more I get turned on the harder it gets for me to breathe which slows me down and drives me crazy because all I want to do is to come and when I finally get over it I am coming so hard like you wouldn't believe. Watch me having two strong orgasms and imagine how tight my pussy gets from the strong contractions of the orgasm and how good it would feel to be squeezed by her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:00
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps





File size: 125.0 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий