понедельник, 24 декабря 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: T-Sborro

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
T-Sborro
Dec 24th 2012, 03:24


Studio: SilverdaddiesLounge
Cast: R.Jacobs Vinny Spargo
Genres: Daddy, Grey, Mature, Cum shots
Video language: English

I was strangely powerless to say no and did as I was told, and on my own, like I was in a daze I began to slowly stroke him in a manner similar to what he was doing to me. He had a funny smile on his face and without saying anything either, he put a hand on my shoulder and pushed down urging me to my knees.

Format: avi
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 1705kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 283.1 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий