суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: Jacking outdoors with Ben

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Jacking outdoors with Ben
Dec 29th 2012, 05:54



To celebrate the beginning of summer in Australia I took Zac out on a long overdue outdoor shoot. We grabbed a big 4WD and headed out in to country Victoria. Zac was going to be doing a solo jack off scene on the back of the car. When he was finished Zac grabbed the camera and I got my pants off as well to make this little video. We were messing around running up the road and filming some stuff as well as doing a little self sucking in the back of the car. I don't often get to make videos myself anymore, but this was a lot of fun. Zac edited this video. I'm not sure if he left in the part where I run back to the car as some motorbike riders suddenly rode by.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:32
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 263.5 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий