вторник, 6 ноября 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: I'm about to tap that Asian persuasion big time!

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
I'm about to tap that Asian persuasion big time!
Nov 6th 2012, 17:11

Cast: Jazmine Leih Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English I'm about to tap that Asian persuasion big time! Jazmine was walking to meet her friends at a coffee shop when we stopped her and said we could give her a ride, even told her I'd buy her and her friends coffee. First, I had to grab my wallet from man crib if yah know what I mean! She was game and easy to talk to, but wasn't able to talk that much since my big black meat flooded her mouth! I gave her a good dicking, then sent her way out! Format: Windows Media Duration: 38:33 Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps Audio: 125kbps File size: 728.2 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий