среда, 7 ноября 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: Dance Lesson (2012)

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Dance Lesson (2012)
Nov 7th 2012, 16:56


Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM

When I was much younger I wanted to be a ballerina but the dance instructor told me I was going to be too tall in height to take it serious. Recently I was given a wonderful gift from a Member of Alterpic. He sent me in the mail 2 pairs of leather ballet pointe shoes and so began my lust for dancing once again but this time with a kinky bdsm twist. Watch me dancing in my corsett fixed to the ceiling with my padded fist mitts. Then I am very effectively gagged together with a strict neck corsett. My Master locked a spreader bar to my ankles which holds a big rubber dildo in my pussy. Dancing on my tiptoes in this outfit being fucked by a big dildo made me hotter and hotter and at the end I am coming really good. You can watch me dancing close up and enjoy it as much as I did realizing a dream being fucked to a very good orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:07
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 19kbps





File size: 83.6 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий