среда, 7 ноября 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: Daddy Mugs fucks Justin

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Daddy Mugs fucks Justin
Nov 7th 2012, 17:14

Release Year: 2012 Studio: Daddy Mugs Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Cumshots Ryan is back with us and actually suggested this scene to me. He said I been doing all the massaging so it was my turn to recieve. This twinky boy can give a very relaxing massage. He put the oil on my back and started massaging and worked his way down to my feet. Two things about Ryan, one he loves his daddy's and two he loves eating ass. Well that makes him a perfect fit for my site. The boy can eat ass for a long time and truely loves it. He finished our scene with a hot load he squirted all over my ass. Format: Windows Media Duration: 21:12 Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1721kbps Audio: 46kbps File size: 273.4 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий