суббота, 24 ноября 2012 г.

r1.rssmix.org: 26's Live Feed (PD & 26) Insex

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
26's Live Feed (PD & 26) Insex
Nov 23rd 2012, 21:15


Studio: Insex
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

I looked at the address on the card and realized it was this street. I got up and ran after him. "Wait, PD! Wait up!" I don?t know why I chased him, but I felt like I needed something in my sheltered world to change. He kept walking and I followed him. I followed him into a big industrial type building, quickly going up several flights of stairs about 20 steps behind him. When I came to his loft, I pushed the door and it opened. The room was empty except a stool. Plenty of gadgets hung from the ceiling. I couldn't see PD; I went to the stool and sat on it taking in the gadgets and tools I had never seen before. Then I saw PD. He walked up and put on the video camera and asked me a few questions. Realizing the camera was on made me modest. I pulled at my short skirt and top and wondered why I hadn't traveled in jeans. He laughed at my modesty. He locked the door and came over with a rope.

Format: avi
Duration: 46:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 300.6 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий