вторник, 7 августа 2012 г.

Content-Cooperation.com: Happy Day from Dick Dorm

Content-Cooperation.com
Digital Content Distrubition.
Happy Day from Dick Dorm
Aug 7th 2012, 02:23

Turning a straight guy gay is pretty much every gay guys dream, Dont lie. I know thats half the reason you are here too. When I got this submission I nearly fell off my chair. I have to tell you, after seeing this one, I watched the whoooooole thing twice. This kid is hot. Great face and a great body. I definitely get the straight vibe from him the minute I first see him. His sneaky little chick friend has a trick up her sleeve. Her best friend confides in her that he might want to try something with a guy. With this information what best girl friend wouldnt run out, gather some hot gay guys she knows, throw a birthday party, and get you super drunk, blindfold you, and then sick some guys on you for your very first time. Come to think of it, I need a new best girl friend. Enjoy the show. I know we did. Duration: 01:05:00 Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 768x432 [Video] Audio: AAC 32000Hz mono [Audio] File size: 467.8 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий